Thursday, December 4, 2008

CS1300

Warning: To all those on their first day of class here in CS 1300, be prepared to learn a wide variety of things. I'm serious! This class is full of awesome information, and I now feel so much more confident with my computer abilities than I did before. Sometimes things may feel a bit tedious, but I reassure you that everything will be okay in the end. There may come a time when the work load feels like more than you can handle, but no fuss. In the end, you will feel much more confident with how much you have learned in this class. Just some quick reminders are to always attend class, because even just one day can set you back. Read all of the required material and take notes during the lecture in class, because several of the things you will be asked to do have multiple steps. Other than that, I'm pretty sure you will enjoy your time spent in Computer Skills.

No comments: